- Land Area Acres: 99.00
- Land Area Ha: 40.06
- Location & services: Location / District: South Gippsland
- Property Type: Rural Land
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Good
- Soil Types: Rich Quality Soil
- Water supply: Dam (licensed to 47 meg)
- Yards: Stockyards
- Land Usage: currently used for grazing, histoically for potato farming.
About this listing
Nestled within the rolling fertile surrounds of Thorpdale is this amazing property on approximately 99 acres. The rich soil and the abundant water supply has served in the past as a successful potato farm, and more recently as grazing land. The gently undulating pastures are supported by way of stockyards, shedding and good fencing. Other features include a 47-mg litre water license & an old house in need of renovation. It offers bitumen road frontage and is conveniently located between Thorpdale and Mirboo North.