- Land Size: 1023 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Roof: Tile
- Flooring: Other (linoleum) and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Electric
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Built-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: 2 way, Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Glasshouse
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops
About this listing
builder as his family home -- "perfection was his agenda"
Featuring 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes, a Retro bathroom with separate shower and bath.
The toilet is separate with access points from both the bathroom and laundry.
The authentic kitchen boasts the original laminate benches with chrome trim. Storage is no problem with both ground level and overhead cupboards with traditional etched glassed panels. The dining room and lounge room could be utilized in an open plan manner or used as independent rooms, traditional double glass doors being the dividing factor. Wide hallways, high ceiling, ornate cornices and large corner windows add to the dynamic feel of this home. The hardwood timber floors are well maintained and in immaculate condition.
At the rear of the home is a spacious sunroom adding either a large family area, perfect for games room
or extended entertaining area.
The home is positioned at the front of a large flat block (approx. 1000sqm). At the rear of the block is a
lockable double garage constructed in the same yellow bricks as the home, adjoining the carport is a massive workshop complete with the historic solid timber workbenches. You will also find a large glass house/potting shed with a fully fenced plot for the vegetable garden complete with watering
Other features to this genuine classic are concrete stumps, tiled roof, established fruit trees and low maintenance garden.
Electric cooking, heating and cooling with the added feature of an in-built wood heater in the lounge make this time-honoured masterpiece a home you could comfortably move into today and experience the lifestyle of yester-year. Or if it pleases maintain the solid structural appeal of the home and modernise to your liking.