- Land Size: 814 sqm
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Render
- Roof: Colour steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Woodfire (Closed)
- Property Features: Vacuum system
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This home offers fantastic family living at its best!
Having recently been completely re-furbished, you'll find there's nothing to do, other than enjoy!
Situated in a quiet court, close to the pool reserve and only a short drive or leisurely walk to the main shopping area this home boasts many features, including:
4 Bedrooms, master including walk through wardrobe to private en-suite with double shower luxurious bath and updated vanity.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 include built in robes.
Bedroom 4 could also be utilised as study.
Family bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity.
Open plan living/dining with RCAC heating and cooling and Coonarra style wood heater.
The kitchen includes new oven, gas cook-top, double pantry, dishwasher and plenty of storage space.
New carpet and paint work feature throughout.
Just inside the entry to the home there is a very spacious separate lounge/theatre room, which has been re-lined with timber for a contemporary feel.
The formal dining/study area is situated next to the kitchen for practicality and function.
Outdoors, off the living area there is a very generous under cover deck area set up for entertaining, or relaxing and enjoying the beautiful rural views. This deck leads
directly to the double fully lock up remote garage.
The gardens have all been re-designed and re-built with a stunning, low maintenance effect.
Extra storage is provided via the sturdy multi-purpose shed.
Inspection by appointment.